How To Hide Folders On Your Phone
You can easily hide your folders without the help of application on your mobile phones. Follow the steps below
1. Create a folder of any name like abc
2. Move the files you want to hide.
3. Now just add the extension .jad, like if you have abcd folder rename it to abcd.jad
4. Now create another folder in same directory with the same name but differentextension of .jar (example abc.jar)
5. Now your main folder (with .Jad extention) will hide and it will not be shown.
Note: To see the original folder, just rename the visible folder(of .Jar extention) and your hidden folder will appear
Please LOGIN or REGISTER To Gain Full Access To This Article